shopp('storefront', 'featured-products', 'options') @param string $object the object or object.tag combination, if object.tag is used, the tag parameter can be omitted @param string $tag the tag, can be hyphenated or not. Prefix with 'get' as shorthand for the return=true option @param mixed $options associative array, or url-style name=value pairs separated by ampersands (&). Each pair is passed to the theme api tag as an option. @returns string Markup for the Featured Products smart collection
Displays the Featured Products smart collection.
The Featured Products smart collection displays products that have been marked as featured in the WordPress Admin. Products can be set as a featured product by editing the product (loading the product in the Product Editor**) and enabling the Featured Product option in the Settings panel of the editor. Products can also be quickly added to, or removed from, the Featured Products collection in the Product Manager under Shopp → Catalog → Products by click the star icon.
- title: Specifies the title to be shown for the category layout overriding the default category title.
- controls: Default is on. Overrides the display of “control” elements in the category.php template that would otherwise be shown. Used to highlight a selection of products in a category without all of the extra category controls.
- show: No default value. Limits the number of products to show in the category display. Without a limit, this category will show all the products in your catalog (no matter what category they are in).
- load: Default is false. Loads the category into memory, making it available for using Category Tags rather than displaying the category using the Category Tags.
- pagination: Default is numeric. Set to alpha this option will use alphabetic pagination, otherwise it will default to numeric.
All Theme API calls have these options.
- return: when set to true, 1, or on, this option forces the tag to return the value instead of displaying/echoing the value to the page. Alternatively, prefix the tag parameter with get to get the same effect. All theme api tags that return a boolean value will return by default.
- echo: when set to false, 0, or off, this option forces the tag to display the value to the page. This is the default for all non-boolean tags.
- is: when set to true, 1, or on, this option will evaluate the return of the theme api call as a boolean true or false value. See how values are converted to boolean.