Tax rates can be setup to support more specific local areas such as counties or municipal tax zones. This tag provides the ability to select the appropriate locale so that local taxes can be included in the total taxes calculated.
- mode: Default is (not set). Set this option to value to display the value of the field instead of rendering an input element. This is useful for showing the currently entered value to the user to confirm their information.
- selected: Specify the default selected locale with exact locale name.
All Theme API calls have these options.
- return: when set to true, 1, or on, this option forces the tag to return the value instead of displaying/echoing the value to the page. Alternatively, prefix the tag parameter with get to get the same effect. All theme api tags that return a boolean value will return by default.
- echo: when set to false, 0, or off, this option forces the tag to display the value to the page. This is the default for all non-boolean tags.
- is: when set to true, 1, or on, this option will evaluate the return of the theme api call as a boolean true or false value. See how values are converted to boolean.
<?php shopp('checkout','billing-locale'); ?>