shopp_set_setting ( $name, $value ) @param string $name The name of the setting that is to be stored. @param mixed $value The value saved to the named setting. @return bool true on success, false on failure.
saves a name value pair as a Shopp setting
Common System Settings
Listed below are some, but not all, common Shopp settings. You can also specify your own named settings.
- account_system – “none”, “wordpress”, or “shopp” customer accounts
- active_catalog_promos – list of currently active catalog promotions
- active_gateways – list of active payment method gateway modules
- active_shipping – list of active shipping estimates modules
- base_operations – the base of operations setting setting your base country and other related parameters.
- business_address – your business address
- business_name – your business name
- cancel_reasons – array of order cancellation reasons
- catalog_pagination – number of products for catalog page
- dashboard – sets dashboard widgets on or off
- data_model – system setting that describes the database schema as it relates to Shopp objects. Note: do not edit this setting unless you know what you are doing
- db_updates – describes changes to your database on the last upgrade of Shopp
- db_version – the Shopp database schema version number
- default_catalog_view – grid or list
- default_product_order – title, custom, bestselling, highprice, lowprice, newest, oldest
- dimension_unit – “in” or “ft” for imperial units. “cm” or “m” for metric units.
- weight_unit – “oz” or “lb” for imperial units. “g” or “kg” for metric units.
- display_welcome – on to display the Shopp welcome splash screen in the admin, off to turn it off
- download_limit – integer number of downloads per downloadable product to limit downloads to
- download_quantity – on to limit downloads, off to allow infinite downloads
- download_restriction – on to limit downloads to the original IP address of the purchase, off to disable this restriction
- download_timelimit – the timelimit integer representing the number of seconds to allow a download for each purchased download.
- error_logging – the current level (or lower) that will be logged in the shopp log. 1 for SHOPP_ERR, 2 for SHOPP_TRXN_ERR , 4 for SHOPP_AUTH_ERR, 8 for SHOPP_COMM_ERR, 16 for SHOPP_STOCK_ERR, 32 for SHOPP_ADDON_ERR, 64 for SHOPP_ADMIN_ERR, 128 for SHOPP_DB_ERR, 256 for SHOPP_PHP_ERR, 1024 for SHOPP_ALL_ERR, 2048 for SHOPP_DEBUG_ERR
- error_notifications – list of error levels that will result in an email notification to the store owner
- free_shipping_text – test displayed when shipping on an order is free
- inventory – on to enable inventory tracking system-wide, off to disable.
- lowstock_level – integer percentage before low stock warning notications will begin
- maintenance – on to put the store into “maintenance mode”, off for normal operations
- merchant_email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- next_order_id – integer number used for the next order number
- order_confirmation – “always” to cause order confirmation page to always appear.
- order_processing_min – string number of days minimum to add to shipping estimates for order delivery estimates (ex. 4d)
- order_processing_max – string number of days maximum to add to shipping estimates for order delivery estimates (ex. 5d)
- order_shipfee – float representing the default order processing fee added to each order
- outofstock_catalog – on to display out of stock products on the catalog, off to prevent out of stock products from displaying
- outofstock_text – text used on the storefront for out of stock products
- promo_limit – integer limit of cart promotions that can be applied to one session/order
- receipt_copy – true to send a copy of the order receipt to the merchant, false to prevent order receipt email to the merchant.
- row_products – integer number of products per row on the catalog
- shipping – on to enable shipping estimate calculations, off to disable
- shipping_carriers – list of shipping carriers used for this store (“usps”, “ups”, “fedex”, “aramex”, “dhl”, “tnt”)
- shipping_package_weight_limit – integer number (in weight_unit) limit for the shipping packager. -1 for no limit
- shipping_packaging – mass, like, all, or piece for shipping packager default behavior
- show_welcome – on to show welcome test after each activation of Shopp
- storefront_pages – array of titles and slugs for each Shopp pseudo page.
- target_markets – array of target countries to display on the checkout page
- taxes – on to enable tax calculation, off to disable
- taxrates – array of taxrate settings
- tax_inclusive – on to use tax-inclusive pricing, and off to use tax-exclusive pricing.
- tax_shipping – on to add tax to shipping estimates on checkout, off to prevent taxing on shipping.
- theme_templates – /Users/jdillick/Sites/shopptest/wp-content/themes/default/shopp
- theme_templates – off to use built-in theme templates, otherwise should be the unix-formatted absolute path to your shopp templates directory.
- uploader_pref – “flash” for flash based image upload, and “browser” for browser based image uploads
- version – the currently activated version of Shopp
- workflow – product and category editor workflow default. “continue” for “Continue Editing”, “close” for “Products Manager”, “new” for “New Product”, “next” for “Edit Next”, or “previous” for “Edit Previous”
// Set the system dimensions and weight units shopp_set_setting('dimension_unit', 'in'); shopp_set_setting('weight_unit', 'lb');
// Throw the store into "maintenance mode" shopp_set_setting('maintenance', 'on');