Renders a collection of products that have a promotional discount applied to them in the product catalog.
- id: Default is (not set). Specifies the promotion by the numeric promotion ID to load products from.
- title: Specifies the title to be shown for the category layout overriding the default category title.
- controls: Default is off. Overrides the display of “control” elements in the category.php content template that would otherwise be shown. Used to highlight a selection of products in a category without all of the extra category controls.
- show: No default value. Limits the number of products to show in the category display. Without a limit, this category will show all the products in your catalog (no matter what category they are in). Without a specified limit, a built-in hard limit of 1000 products is used to prevent the server’s resources from being totally consumed.
- load: Default is false. Loads the category into memory, making it available for using Category Tags rather than displaying the category using the category.php content template file.
- pagination: Default is numeric. Set to alpha this option will use alphabetic pagination, otherwise it will default to numeric.
- order: Default is bestselling. Possible settings include: bestselling, highprice, lowprice, newest, oldest, random, and title
Shows 9 products with a promotion applied to it in the catalog
<?php shopp('storefront.promo-products','show=9&id=15'); ?>
Shows up to 9 products from a promotion with a database ID of 15. The collection is displayed using the layout defined in the category.php content template.