<?php shopp('storefront','search-products'); ?>
- search: Specifies the search terms (keywords) to find products.
- title: Specifies the title to be shown for the category layout overriding the default category title.
- controls: Default is on. Overrides the display of “control” elements in the category.php template that would otherwise be shown. Used to highlight a selection of products in a category without all of the extra category controls.
- show: No default value. Limits the number of products to show in the category display. Without a limit, this category will show all the products in your catalog (no matter what category they are in).
- load: Default is false. Loads the category into memory, making it available for using Category Tagsrather than displaying the category using the Category Tags.
- pagination: Default is numeric. Set to alpha this option will use alphabetic pagination, otherwise it will default to numeric.
- order: Default is bestselling. Possible settings include: bestselling, highprice, lowprice, newest, oldest, random, and title
Displays a search results collection for products matching “Star Wars” sorted highest price to lowest price
<?php shopp('storefront','search-products','order=highprice&search=Star+Wars'); ?>