The 1.2.1 release of Shopp is available with fixes for 116 issues identified from the 1.2 release.
See our Shopp 1.2 Released announcement for details on the new features and improvements introduced in 1.2.
You can upgrade to 1.2.1 manually by downloading from your Shopp Store Account dashboard under the Downloads menu, or through your WordPress Admin in the Plugins menu if you have a valid Shopp support key activated on the Shopp install.
- Improved compatibility with popular theme frameworks such as Genesis and Thesis.
- Improved compatibility with SEO plugins such as All in One SEO and WordPress SEO.
- Refined Shopp storefront page content display to prevent interfering with normal WordPress template processing
- Enhanced the postal code matching in shipping rate calculators to allow proper wildcard matching in Canadian postal codes
- Enhanced File System storage delivered downloads
- Added new is_shopp query features to the Developer API and improved the accuracy of Shopp request detection
- Fixed a fatal error preventing plugin activation in some environments caused by a missing class
- Fixed fatal errors causing blank white screens during checkout when using PayPal Standard in some circumstances
- Fixed validation problems in the checkout form
- Resolved several Theme API issues
- Resolved a few issues in the Developer API
- Fixed automatic search indexing for products
- Fixed pagination issues affecting smart colelctions
- Fixed account system issues causing problems when Shopp is setup to use the “No accounts” setting
- Fixed inventory check problems in the storefront for products with addons or variants
- Fixed inventory issues caused by checkout errors and concurrent checkout requests
- Fixed page title filtering for Storefront pages and Shopp smart collections
- Fixed catalog promotion handling
- Fixed account dashboard callbacks events to fire once per page
- Fixed gallery layout issues in Internet Explorer 8