We’ve just released the Shopp 1.2.2 update with fixes for a handful of important issues identified since the 1.2.1 release.
See our Shopp 1.2.1 Release Notes announcement for details on the improvements in 1.2.1. You can also read about the new features and improvements introduced in version 1.2 in our Shopp 1.2 Released announcement.
This release includes an important security fix. If you are running Shopp 1.2.x you are strongly encouraged to update to 1.2.2 to ensure your storefront is protected.
An issue in Shopp 1.2 and 1.2.1 prevents the activated key from being sent to the update server making Shopp updates inside of WordPress impossible. The automatic update issue has been fixed in this release.
You can upgrade to 1.2.2 manually by downloading from your Shopp Store Account dashboard under the Downloads menu. If you are running Shopp 1.1.x with a valid support key activated on your Shopp install, you can upgrade through your WordPress Admin in the Plugins menu. For those running Shopp 1.1.x looking to upgrade to 1.2, be aware that 1.2 is a major update and as such you must backup your website files and database before attempting to upgrade to 1.2.
1.2.2 Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue causing shopping sessions to be removed prematurely preventing checkout in some regions when using a remote payment system such as PayPal Standard, 2Checkout, iDeal Mollie, or Payson
- Fixed a potential XSS vulnerability in the storefront account pages and account widget
- Fixed upgrade process for a specific set of product dimension and donation settings
- Fixed the PayPal Express checkout request
- Fixed product collection RSS feeds
- Fixed an issue with recurring payment pricing passed to PayPal Standard
- Fixed multi-word searches using the Shopp search engine
- Fixed shopping cart item total calculations when a discount no longer applies
- Fixed sales stats shown in the dashboard and the order manager
- Fixed state/country address form behaviors in the profile editor on the account dashboard
- Fixed the collection carousel display feature
- Fixed key reporting during WordPress updates to allow automatic updates