We are please to announce that the Shopp version 1.3.2 maintenance release is now available and addresses a several important issues affecting versions 1.3 and 1.3.1.
You can also read about the new features and improvements introduced in version 1.3 on the announcement post Shopp 1.3 Upgrades WordPress Ecommerce for Everyone.
As of Shopp 1.3.2, you can now upgrade from any prior release of Shopp (version 1.0.x-1.2.x). It is strongly recommended that you backup your database before attempting the upgrade from earlier point-releases. For full instructions, read Upgrading to Shopp 1.3.
One-click upgrades are available for Shopp from wordpress.org or directly from shopplugin.com with a valid Shopp Support Key. Manual upgrade instructions are available on the Installation documentation.
- Fixed file system storage engine direct URLs
- Fixed image setting issues (fit, quality)
- Fixed catalog discount price changes
- Fixed taxonomy (sub-category) URLs
- Fixed order exports with discounts
- Fixed report exports
- Fixed report pagination
- Fixed item quantities in the product report
- Fixed the unnecessary error message in the order history
- Fixed duplicate product for variant settings
- Fixed customer registration in PayPal Standard IPNs
- Fixed shopping session resets after return from PayPal Standard payment
- Fixed inclusive tax handling in PayPal Standard
- Fixed option handling in smart collection Theme API
- Fixed empty cart button
- Fixed address change detection for tax and shipping calculations
- Fixed Offline Payment settings handling
- Fixed an error occuring while converting HTML email to plain text
- Fixed category editor for compatibility with the Prototype library
- Added Declined transaction status for order status management
- Added payment capture capability for Customer Service Rep role
- Added monetary options to relavant product Theme API tags
- Added name option to purchase.get-data to access specific data easily