We are announcing Shopp version 1.3.7 maintenance release (Project Spirit) is now available and addresses a several important issues affecting Shopp version 1.3.6.
You can read about the new features and improvements introduced in version 1.3 on the announcement post Shopp 1.3 Upgrades WordPress Ecommerce for Everyone.
As of Shopp 1.3.2, you can now upgrade from any prior release of Shopp (version 1.0.x-1.2.x). It is strongly recommended that you backup your database before attempting the upgrade from earlier point-releases (1.0, 1.1 or 1.2). For full instructions, read Upgrading to Shopp 1.3.
Shopp 1.3.7 includes a few important fixes including a fix for a potential security vulnerability identified in Shopp 1.3.6 and a minor performance improvement.
Below are highlights of the most important changes in Shopp 1.3.7:
- Create sessions that fail to load for pre-existing session cookies #3111
- Corrects the append operator used for arrays #3114
- Fully reset customer and address data during logout
- Do not track when Shiprates are not available #3115
- Moved session init to occur after installation #3116
- Added a public wrapper to access newly protected WP_List_Table::set_pagination_args in WP 4.0 #3113