We are announcing Shopp version 1.3.8 maintenance release (Project Barsoom) is now available and addresses a several important issues affecting Shopp version 1.3.7.
You can read about the new features and improvements introduced in version 1.3 on the announcement post Shopp 1.3 Upgrades WordPress Ecommerce for Everyone.
As of Shopp 1.3.2, you can now upgrade from any prior release of Shopp (version 1.0.x-1.2.x). It is strongly recommended that you backup your database before attempting the upgrade from earlier point-releases (1.0, 1.1 or 1.2). For full instructions, read Upgrading to Shopp 1.3.
Shopp 1.3.8 includes an important fix for sessions, Shopp generated emails, and preventing duplicate order submission along with several fixes for other minor issues that improve the overall reliability of Shopp’s APIs.
Below are highlights of the most important changes in Shopp 1.3.8:
- Added server-side duplicate order protection #3142
- Added support for last-used carrier as the default selection #3153
title_afteroptions, support for
linkcountoption, section term fix, and
- Fixed bad HTML in
- Change field name processing to match new UI templates #3124
- Code formatting cleanup; tightened up interface access
- Credited amount stored in
- Disable confirm order button on click
- Ensure country rules using USA are translated to the 2-char ISO code #3129
- Ensure full header lines are passed to wp_mail #3112
- Fix marketing checkbox checked default compatibility with inputattrs.
- Fixed duplicate order submission
- Fixed incorrect Calculation with Multiple Credits
- Fixed translated tokenized string call #3149
- Fixed UI issue introduced by enabling select menu size attribute
- Generate new sessions for orphan session cookies #3144
- Minor spelling/formatting cleanup #3149
- Pass the current id reference to the shopp_cart_remove_item filter #3154
- Payment field processing must come after billaddress #3126
- Preserve values when using associative array of options for checkout.order-data.
- Prevent billing & shipping names from overwrites; props @clifgriffin #3157
- Prevent replacing stop words in quoted exact match phrases #3171
- Prevent warning when no images present
- Protect the data integrity of the
- Remove label from remove button in cart.discount-applied #3119
- Set the correct billing property to the sanitized form value #3135
- Stop using globals to derive plugin path constants #2860
- Switch where clause operator for to (end) datetime; props @ben72 #3133
- Trigger a warning (instead of fatal) for invalidly nested
- Unified label option across Theme API calls #3080
- Unpublished products should not be found in the Theme API #3161
cartitem.taxrateto handle multiple taxes and compound taxes #3136
- Updated query to remove price meta in
- Updated the tested version number
mb_convert_encodingwhen available #3127
- Use the correct date token to reference the expiration year #3125
- Use the correct new status input #3148
© Ingenesis Limited. Shopp is a registered trademark of Ingenesis Limited.