Today we’re announcing to our community that our development efforts will be wrapping up in the next couple weeks on what will be the 1.3 release of Shopp.
Just to name a few of the features to expect in 1.3:
- Reports – Interactive sales reports with charting and exports
- 100% WPML compatibility
- Autoloading implementation for better memory management
- Schema.org product markup implementation in the Shopp content templates
- Abandoned shopping “cold storage” that will allow for shopping cart abandonment follow-up and even conversions
- Apply multiple taxes (different taxes, tax rates and compound taxes)
- Improved the dynamic storefront pages to have complete SEO plugin compatibility
It also includes a whole host of bug fixes, better code architecture, leaner shopping session data and so much more under-the-hood improvements. We think you’re really going to love it!
We will be transitioning to beta in the coming weeks and will begin pushing pre-release versions and bleeding-edge nightly pre-releases for developers soon. Keep an eye on the blog, and our @shopplugin Twitter account for more updates!