The NAB Transact Hosted Payments module for Shopp e-commerce provide easy and PCI-compliant credit card processing for Shopp merchants with National Australia Bank merchant accounts.
Get an NAB eCommerce Merchant Account
- Call 1300 EFTPOS (1300 338 767)
- Contact your NAB Business Banker
- Inquire online
Obtain your NAB Transact Merchant ID. This is the client id supplied to you when your NAB Transact service is activated. Note: This should not be confused with your eight-digit National Australia Bank Merchant Number.
It will be in the format “ABC01″, where ABC in this example is your organization’s unique three letter code.
- Uncompress the add-on files
- Upload the folder (directory) and all its contents to your Shopp add-ons folder (directory) under:
Setup for NAB Transact Hosted payments for Shopp e-commerce is very easy. After you have activated your NAB Transact service and have obtained your NAB Transact Merchant ID, configure your addon module in Shopp by navigating in your WordPress administrative page to Shopp → Setup → Payments.
- In the payment systems drop-down menu at the top of the page, select NAB Hosted.
- Enter your NAB Transact Merchant ID
- Enable Test Mode if you wish to test transactions before going live.
Card Number: 4444333322221111
Card Type: Visa
Card CVV: 123
Card Expiration: Any date later than today
Create a order total (products + shipping) ending in 00, 08, 11, or 16 (Example $1.00, $1.08, $105.11, $123.16)
Create a order total (products + shipping) NOT ending in 00, 08, 11, or 16 (Example $1.01, $1.02, $105.03, $123.04)