SecurePay is a payment gateway developed by Australia Post that allows Australian merchants to process credit card payments. The SecurePay add-on for Shopp uses the SecurePay SecureAPI to connect to SecurePay for payment processing.
You will need the following information before you start setting up your SecurePay account and the SecurePay add-on for Shopp:
- Account contact details (name, telephone and email)
- Company details (address, ABN, ACN and ARBN)
SecurePay Account Setup
- Sign up for a SecurePay account
- Click the Start button to setup a new account.
- Complete the application process
- You will receive an email that includes your account details including your Merchant ID and Password
Web Hosting Setup
Since the SecurePay payment gateway for Shopp uses an onsite checkout process, sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) may be entered on your website. In order to protect your customer’s information your website’s hosting service will need to be SSL Setup|setup to support SSL.
- Uncompress the add-on files
- Upload the folder (directory) and all its contents to your Shopp add-ons folder (directory) under:
To setup Shopp to use SecurePay, login to your website’s WordPress admin and navigate to Shopp → Setup → Payments.
- Payment Gateway
Select SecurePay from the Payment Gateway menu and click the Add Payment Option button.
- Option Name
Enter a custom label for the payment option as you would like it to appear on your store front (such as Credit Card)
- Supported Cards
Select the payment cards your site will accept for processing
- SecurePay Merchant ID
Enter the Merchant ID from the email you received after setting up your account.
- SecurePay Password
Enter the Password provided in the email you received after setting up your account.
- Enable test mode
By toggling on this setting, you will be able to run test transactions using SecurePay without any money changing hands or accounts being debited. This will allow you to test that your setup is working correctly before going live. Test transactions will appear in your Shopp order management screen as a regular order. You may simply disregard or delete any test orders you create.