Sisow iDEAL is a payment gateway to process iDEAL payments through Sisow. The Sisow iDEAL add-on is paid add-on for Shopp that integrates your Shopp installation with Sisow iDEAL.
Sisow Account Setup
To use Sisow iDEAL, you will need to signup for a Sisow account.
Once you have an account created, you will receive a Merchant ID and Merchant Key that you will use to connect your Shopp site to your Sisow account.
- Uncompress the add-on files
- Upload the folder (directory) and all its contents to your Shopp add-ons folder (directory) under:
- Login to your WordPress admin and navigate to Shopp → Settings → Payments.
- Select Sisow iDEAL, or Sisow MisterCash or Sisow SOFORT Banking from the payment solutions menu on the bottom right of the page and click the Add Payment Option button.
- Enter your Merchant ID and Merchant Key from your Sisow account and click the Save Changes button.
Upgrading from Shopp 1.0
Due to template changes in Shopp from 1.0 to 1.1, you will need to correct any 1.0-based custom theme templates in order for Sisow iDEAL to work correctly.
In particular, you will need to edit your checkout.php template file to include two new
shopp() tags. The following is example code from the stock checkout.php template file from Shopp 1.0 with the new code added from lines 78-81.
<?php else: ?> </li> <?php endif; ?> <li></li> <li> <?php shopp('checkout','payment-options'); ?> <?php shopp('checkout','gateway-inputs'); ?> </li> <?php if (shopp('checkout','billing-required')): ?> <li> <label for="billing-card">Payment Information</label> <span><?php shopp('checkout','billing-card','required=true&size=30&title=Credit/Debit Card Number'); ?><label
The most important tag related to Sisow iDEAL is the
shopp('checkout','gateway-inputs'). That tag is responsible for rendering any extra checkout fields required by the gateway such as the bank selection menu for Sisow iDEAL.