USA ePay provides U.S. merchants the ability to accept credit cards easily, safely and securely online. The USA ePay add-on for Shopp connects to your Shopp storefront to the USA ePay payment gateway processing system with a seamless onsite checkout experience for your customers.
You must have a USA ePay account established before using this add-on. See the USA ePay Signup page for a list of USA ePay resellers.
Web Hosting Setup
Since the USA ePay addon for Shopp uses an onsite checkout process, sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) will be entered on your website. In order to protect your customer’s information, your website’s hosting service will need to have SSL Setup|setup to support SSL. Setting up SSL will require an SSL certificate for your website. You can buy SSL certificates from the Shopp Store.
- Uncompress the add-on files
- Upload the folder (directory) and all its contents to your Shopp add-ons folder (directory) under:
Setup a Source Key
In order to use the USA ePay payment system, you will need to setup a source key for your USA ePay merchant account.
To set up a source key:
- Login to your Merchant Console
- Enter your Username and Password then click the Login button.
- From the merchant console Home screen, click Settings in the menu
- In the sub menu that appears, click Source Keys
- Click the Add Source button.
- Complete the settings in the Source Editor and click Apply. Enter the name of your website for Name. The Pin is optional. Leave both Disabled and Test Mode unchecked. Under Allowed Commands check: Sale, Credit, Void, Auth Only, and Capture.
- Your source key will be displayed next to the Key field label.
- Copy and past this value into your Shopp settings for USA ePAy.
To setup Shopp to use USA ePay, login to your website’s WordPress admin and navigate to Shopp → Setup → Payments.
You will need a USA ePay source key in order to set up this add-on for Shopp. Follow the steps above to add a source key to your USA ePay account.
- Payment Gateway
Select USA ePay from the Payment Gateway menu and click the Add Payment Option button.
- Option Name
Enter a custom label for the payment option as you would like it to appear on your store front (such as Credit Card)
- Supported Cards
Select the payment cards your site will accept for processing
- USA ePay Source Key
Enter your USA ePay API Source Key from your USA ePay account manager settings.
- Enable test mode
Enable this setting to use the test mode to run test transactions where no real money is transferred between accounts.