The Canada Post add-on provides live shipping rates from Canda Post’s Sell Online services APIs.
- Your Shopp store’s Base of Operations setting must be set to Canada to use this add-on.
- Outbound TCP port 30000 must be open on your web server.
- Uncompress the add-on files
- Upload the folder (directory) and all its contents to your Shopp add-ons folder (directory) under:
Canada Post Sell Online Account
To use the Canada Post shipping module for Shopp, you will need a Canada Post Merchant ID.
- First, create a free [VentureOne Preferred Small Business Client account](http://www.canadapost.ca/business/intsol/sb/ventureone/.
- Once you receive your VentureOne account number, email [sellonline@canadapost] or call 1-866-511-0546 and ask for the Sell Online help desk to request that your account be registered on the Sell Online server. Be sure to include the following information in your email:
- Customer/Venture One number
- Company name
- Address, city, province & postal code
- Name of the main contact at your company
- Telephone number
The Sell Online email address is managed by a human, so it may be a business day or more before you receive an email back with your Merchant ID for the Sell Online server.
Shopp Canada Post Settings
- Login to your WordPress Admin and navigate to Shopp → Settings → Shipping
- For the appropriate shipping method, select Canada Post
- Select all of the shipping services you wish to offer your customers that apply to your products
- Enter your Merchant ID – The retailer ID/merchant ID you received from contacting the Sell Online help desk, also note that it will start with “CPC”.
- Enter Your postal code – The postal code you will be shipping from
- Click the Save Changes button to apply your changes.