ShipWire adds automated product fulfillment from ShipWire’s massive warehouses in the U.S., Canada and Europe.
The ShipWire add-on for Shopp implements all of ShipWire’s integration features including:
- Automatically sending orders to ShipWire for fulfillment
- Shipment tracking status
- Real-time inventory updates
- Online shipping rates
- Uncompress the add-on files
- Upload the folder (directory) and all its contents to your Shopp add-ons folder (directory) under:
ShipWire Account Setup
You will need an account with ShipWire in order to integrate your Shopp-powered storefront with ShipWire’s services. If you need a new account, you can Start a Free Trial.
Shopp ShipWire Settings
- Login to your WordPress Admin and navigate to Shopp → Settings → Shipping
- If necessary, add a new shipping method by clicking the Add Shipping Method Rates button
- For the appropriate shipping method, select ShipWire Service
- Select the ShipWire service features you’d like to use.
- Enter the ShipWire Email for your ShipWire account
- Enter the password in the ShipWire password field
- Click the Save Changes button to save your ShipWire settings – a test connection will run to ensure your account is properly connected to your store
Additionally you can set how frequently shipment tracking status updates are received requested including once Everyday, Twice a day or Every hour.
Inventory updates happen automatically, however, you can also click the Update Inventory button in your ShipWire Service settings to manually update your entire catalog’s inventory for your storefront.