In some environments, a Fatal Error occurs on activation for a missing ImageSetting class.
Upon attempting to activate Shopp in the WordPress admin, the following error occurs:
Fatal error: Class 'ImageSetting' not found in shopp/core/flow/Install.php on line 294
This problem has been seen in the following configuration, but may occur in others.
Shopp Version: 1.2
WordPress Version: 3.2.1
PHP version: 5.2.1
Web Browser: Irrelevant
Web Server: Apache
Server OS: Linux
When the default image settings are configured on activation, the setup code that is needed is unavailable in some scenarios.
Locate the following line around line 867 of shopp/core/model/Assets.php in Shopp 1.2:
if ( !class_exists('RegistryFramework') ) return;
Change it to read:
if ( !class_exists('RegistryManager') ) return;
- Fatal Error When Activating Shopp
- The server did not return any response.
- Error: open_basedir Restriction in Effect.
- An unkown error occurred.
- Download Failed due to Bad Request or Not Authorized
- An unknown activation error occurred. Contact customer service.
- You Do Not Have Sufficient Permission to Access This Page
- The key provided is not valid. Contact customer service.
- Unable To Save Products With Large Amount of Variations
- This site is not valid to activate the key. Contact customer service.