Attempting to update Shopp through the WordPress Dashboard Updates area will result in an error. Update your Shopp software through WordPress Plugins.
An error occurred while updating Shopp: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature.
This will occur if you try to update Shopp through WP-admin → Dashboard → Updates.
Shopp is not hosted in the WordPress plugins directory.
To correct this issue, go to WordPress Admin → Plugins. Then locate Shopp in your list of plugins and click Update.
- SuPHP Permission Issues
- Download Failed due to Bad Request or Not Authorized
- Activation Fails With Blank Page
- You Do Not Have Sufficient Permission to Access This Page
- CURLPROTO FILE Cannot Be Activated
- Activation Fatal Error – ImageSetting not found
- Find Full File Path
- Shopp 1.2/1.2.1 Upgrade leaves NaN in Product Shipping
- Updating Shopp Using WordPress Plugin Updater Fails
- No Base of Operations or Target Markets