An error that occurs while attempting to activate a support key.
An unknown activation error occurred. Contact customer service.
An unknown error is a generic message used to indicate a problem that has no known causes or known solutions. The best approach to resolve the issue is to contact the support team on the Help Desk and provide the team with as much detail as possible about how and when you received the error.
When contacting the support team, be sure to include the following details:
- Version of Shopp
- Version of WordPress
- Version of PHP
- Version of your web browser
- The name of web hosting provider
- Any known special configuration of PHP including
safe_modeor security extensions in use like SuPHP or SuHosin.
- The key provided is already active on another site. Contact customer service.
- Image Upload Stalls Over SSL
- An unknown deactivation error occurred. Contact customer service.
- File Uploads Generate HTTP Error 406
- This site is not valid to deactivate the key. Contact customer service.
- The server could not be reached because of a connection problem.
- A problem with your WordPress install causing problems with activation/deactivation.
- The server did not return any response.
- The store is currently down for maintenance. We’ll be back soon!
- An unkown error occurred.