Installation of the Bulletproof Security plugin causes Shopp to stop functioning properly. The breakage can be scripts not running properly, pages not viewable, or settings not to be saved. One of the first things you may notice is not bing able to activate your key in Shopp.
Installing Bulletproof Security plugin, add’s .htaccess files to every folder inside your WordPress install, including other plugin folders and their sub-folders. The .htaccess restricts access to the folder’s contents, making some plugins, including Shopp not function correctly.
Note: Even if you deactivate Bulletproof Security plugin – the .htaccess files it adds will remain.
You will need to go through your /wp-content/,/plugins/, and /shopp/ plugin director and remove the .htaccess files. Alternatively, if you know how to manipulate .htaccess, you can change/remove there restrictions set in place inside the .htaccess files.
- Error: PayPal Express Checkout is not setup on this account
- Blank Page
- Fatal Error When Activating Shopp
- Activation Fails With Blank Page
- Issues with WordPress MU Domain Mapping Plugin
- 2Checkout Order Does Not Return Order Confirmation
- PayPal Standard Intermittent Order Capture Issue in Shopp
- How Do I Setup PayPal IPN and PDT?
- Fatal error: Call to undefined method FreeOrder::settings()
- Checkout Redirect Loop when HTTPS Environment Variable is not Set