Shopp store owners who are using the PayPal Advanced payment gateway will not be able to process payments.
Error: PayPal Express Checkout is not setup on this account.
This is a configuration issue with the settings in PayPal Manager.
This error is caused by the account being set to test mode.
To correct this configuration issue, go to your PayPal Manager and turn off test mode.
- There Are No Items in the Cart
- How Do I Setup PayPal IPN and PDT?
- Product Does Not Have Sufficient Stock to Process Order
- Transparent Images are not Rendering Correctly
- There is not Enough Customer Information to Process the Order
- You Did Not Provide a Credit Card Number
- The Shipping Address Information is Incomplete
- You Did Not Select a Credit Card Type
- Find Full File Path
- A Purchase Notification Could Not Be Sent