Shopp store owners who are using the PayPal Advanced payment gateway will not be able to process payments.
Error: PayPal Express Checkout is not setup on this account.
This is a configuration issue with the settings in PayPal Manager.
This error is caused by the account being set to test mode.
To correct this configuration issue, go to your PayPal Manager and turn off test mode.
- Payment Information for This Order is Missing
- Bulletproof Security Plugin Causes Shopp to Break
- You Did Not Enter the Name on the Credit Card You Provided
- Order Could Not Be Created Because of a Technical Problem on the Server
- The order cannot be processed. No shipping is available to the address you provided.
- You Did Not Enter a Valid Security ID for the Card You Provided
- Transaction Failed – Could Not Achieve a Transaction Lock
- The order cannot be processed. The shipping rate service did not provide rates because of a problem and no other shipping is available to the address you provided.
- There Are No Items in the Cart
- How Do I Setup PayPal IPN and PDT?