Shopp store owners who are using the PayPal Advanced payment gateway will not be able to process payments.
Error: PayPal Express Checkout is not setup on this account.
This is a configuration issue with the settings in PayPal Manager.
This error is caused by the account being set to test mode.
To correct this configuration issue, go to your PayPal Manager and turn off test mode.
- Find Full File Path
- A Purchase Notification Could Not Be Sent
- The Credit Card Number You Provided is Invalid
- No Email
- Nginx Rewrite Rule for Shopp Images
- You Did Not Enter the Month the Credit Card Expires
- Shopp Compatibility List
- You Did Not Enter the Year the Credit Card Expires
- 2Checkout Order Does Not Return Order Confirmation
- The Credit Card Expiration Date You Provided Has Already Expired