An originally free order fails when shipping costs are added after address information is collected on the checkout form.
Payment information for this order is missing.
When a customer begins checkout on an order with no cost (a free order) no payment information is collected. In this situation, no payment information fields are displayed to the customer. However, if the customer provides a shipping address, during checkout form processing the shipping costs are recalculated. The shipping costs are then added to the order but the customer has not provided payment information to pay for the new shipping costs.
To handle this situation, Shopp will return the customer to the checkout form and display this error message along with the payment information fields to allow the customer to provide payment information to pay for the shipping costs added to the order.
To complete the order, customers will simply need to fill in the payment details to pay for the additional shipping details added to the previously free order.
- Order Could Not Be Created Because of a Technical Problem on the Server
- 2Checkout Order Does Not Return Order Confirmation
- Transaction Failed – Could Not Achieve a Transaction Lock
- The order cannot be processed. No shipping is available to the address you provided.
- You Did Not Provide a Credit Card Number
- The order cannot be processed. The shipping rate service did not provide rates because of a problem and no other shipping is available to the address you provided.
- You Did Not Select a Credit Card Type
- Permalink Issue Results in 404 Error
- The Credit Card Number You Provided is Invalid
- Checkout Redirect Loop when HTTPS Environment Variable is not Set