An error reported during checkout when a bad credit card number is used.
The credit card number you provided is invalid.
Each major credit card type has a numbering format that Shopp will check provided card numbers against. If the number provided fails the validation test the customer will be returned to the checkout page and this error message will be displayed.
There are very rare circumstances where the formatting validation is not accurate enough for some numbers for some card types. In situations where customers are reporting they are using a valid card number for the specified card type, you are encouraged to report the problem to the official Shopp support team on the Help Desk.
- The Credit Card Expiration Date You Provided Has Already Expired
- You Did Not Enter the Name on the Credit Card You Provided
- You Did Not Enter a Valid Security ID for the Card You Provided
- Product Does Not Have Sufficient Stock to Process Order
- Permalink Issue Results in 404 Error
- Updating Shopp Using WordPress Plugin Updater Fails
- No images appear in webshop after update
- You Did Not Provide a Credit Card Number
- You Did Not Select a Credit Card Type
- You Did Not Enter the Month the Credit Card Expires