An error that occurs while attempting to activate a support key.
The key provided is already active on another site. Contact customer service.
This error is reported when attempting to activate a single-site key that is already activated on another site.
The only way to resolve the problem is to contact the official Shopp support team on the Help Desk to request the key be deactivated so that it is free to be activated on the new site. This procedure is a security safe-guard to ensure keys cannot be used illicitly and without your permission.
To avoid this error in the future when moving sites, remember to deactivate the key when you discontinue the original website.
- The server could not be reached because of a connection problem.
- A problem with your WordPress install causing problems with activation/deactivation.
- The server did not return any response.
- The store is currently down for maintenance. We’ll be back soon!
- An unkown error occurred.
- MySQL Strict Mode Issues
- An unknown activation error occurred. Contact customer service.
- Page Not Found
- The key provided is not valid. Contact customer service.
- No images appear in webshop after update