An error displayed to a shopper when attempting to login to their account with an incorrect password.
The password is incorrect.
The shopper attempting to login is entering a password that does not match the password associated with their account. The legitimate account owner can use the password reset functionality to reset their password to a new password.
A customer can reset their password by following these steps:
- Navigate the the store’s account login page.
- Click the Lost your password? link on the login page.
- Enter either the account login name or the **email address* associated with the account and click the Get New Password button.
- An email will be sent the email on record for the account so that only the real account owner can change the password.
- Click the recovery link for access to change the password.