An error displayed in the shopping cart when attempting to add a product to it.
The product could not be added to the cart because it could not be found.
This error has the potential to occur in these circumstances:
- If the add to cart form uses hard-coded references to the product and the product has since changed.
- The product or price record was deleted between the time the product page was loaded and the add to cart button was clicked.
- Any time an incorrect product record or price record ID is used in an add to cart form or during a direct request.
- Items Disappear Updating Cart
- Media Temple SSL Redirect Loop
- Checkout Redirect Loop when HTTPS Environment Variable is not Set
- Transparent Images are not Rendering Correctly
- Error: “” cannot be downloaded because payment has not been received yet.
- Image Upload Stalls Over SSL
- The Password is Incorrect
- There is No User Registered with That Email Address