An error message displayed when attempting to recover an account by resetting the password.
There is no user registered with that email address.
The account login or email address provided does not match a Shopp customer record or a WordPress user login name tied to a Shopp customer record.
Verify that either a customer record for the customer’s email address exists in the system or that the login name they are using is correctly linked to a Shopp customer record.
- Error: Invalid Key
- File Cannot Be Downloaded – Could Not Be Verified
- No Table Specified for SELECT Query
- The Password is Incorrect
- The Product Could Not Be Added To the Cart Because it Could Not Be Found
- Payment Information for This Order is Missing
- Unknown Login Error
- Address Fields Pre-populated on Checkout with Another Customer’s Address
- The E-mail Could Not Be Sent.
- Error: “” cannot be downloaded because payment has not been received yet.