An error that occurs while attempting to activate a support key.
This site is not valid to activate the key. Contact customer service.
The key entered is not a valid key that the activation key server recognizes due to any of the following cases:
- The key does not exist and never did (not a real key).
- The key has been disabled.
- The key was destroyed.
Keys may be disabled or destroyed for orders that have been refunded or otherwise cancelled through chargebacks, etc.
- First, verify the key you are entering is the exact key provided on your purchase receipt.
- If you know you are entering the key correctly and believe the error is a mistake, you can try contacting the support team on the Help Desk and cooperate with them to resolve the matter.
- Purchase a new key from the Shopp Store.
- Broken Image Zoom with Slideshow plugin by Tribulant
- This site is not valid to activate the key. Contact customer service.
- The key provided could not be validated by shopplugin.net. Contact customer service.
- The key provided is already active on another site. Contact customer service.
- Image Upload Stalls Over SSL
- An unknown deactivation error occurred. Contact customer service.
- File Uploads Generate HTTP Error 406
- This site is not valid to deactivate the key. Contact customer service.
- The server could not be reached because of a connection problem.
- A problem with your WordPress install causing problems with activation/deactivation.