An error that occurs while attempting to activate a support key.
This site is not valid to activate the key. Contact customer service.
The key entered is not a valid key that the activation key server recognizes due to any of the following cases:
- The key does not exist and never did (not a real key).
- The key has been disabled.
- The key was destroyed.
Keys may be disabled or destroyed for orders that have been refunded or otherwise cancelled through chargebacks, etc.
- First, verify the key you are entering is the exact key provided on your purchase receipt.
- If you know you are entering the key correctly and believe the error is a mistake, you can try contacting the support team on the Help Desk and cooperate with them to resolve the matter.
- Purchase a new key from the Shopp Store.
- The server could not be reached because of a connection problem.
- A problem with your WordPress install causing problems with activation/deactivation.
- The server did not return any response.
- The store is currently down for maintenance. We’ll be back soon!
- An unkown error occurred.
- MySQL Strict Mode Issues
- An unknown activation error occurred. Contact customer service.
- Page Not Found
- The key provided is not valid. Contact customer service.
- No images appear in webshop after update