An generic message used by Shopp to display the WordPress specific login error message.
Unknown login error: ...
This error will only affect account creation in Shopp when the Customer Accounts setting is set to Enable Account Logins integrated with WordPress Users.
The error can be triggered by these circumstances:
- No login name is provided during a login attempt
- No password is provided during a login attempt
- The login session expired
- There is No User Registered with That Email Address
- You Did Not Enter the Name on the Credit Card You Provided
- The E-mail Could Not Be Sent.
- Address Fields Pre-populated on Checkout with Another Customer’s Address
- Error: “” cannot be downloaded because payment has not been received yet.
- Error: Invalid Key
- File Cannot Be Downloaded – Could Not Be Verified
- The Password is Incorrect
- Payment Information for This Order is Missing