An error that occurs at checkout when the CVV is not provided.
You did not enter a valid security ID for the card you provided. The security ID is a 3 or 4 digit number found on the back of the credit card.
This error occurs during the checkout form validation process that ensures all required information is gathered before processing the order. During checkout, if the card verification value (CVV) is not provided the customer will be returned to the checkout form and this error will be given to the customer.
Customizations of the
checkout.php template may have removed or otherwise prevent the CVV field from being displayed in the checkout form potentially causing this error.
- Updating Shopp Using WordPress Plugin Updater Fails
- No images appear in webshop after update
- You Did Not Provide a Credit Card Number
- You Did Not Select a Credit Card Type
- The Credit Card Number You Provided is Invalid
- You Did Not Enter the Month the Credit Card Expires
- You Did Not Enter the Year the Credit Card Expires
- The Credit Card Expiration Date You Provided Has Already Expired
- You Did Not Enter the Name on the Credit Card You Provided
- Product Does Not Have Sufficient Stock to Process Order