An error that occurs at checkout when the credit card holder’s name is not provided.
You did not enter the name on the credit card you provided.
This error occurs during the checkout form validation process that ensures all required information is gathered before processing the order. During checkout, if the credit card holder’s name is not provided the customer will be returned to the checkout form and this error will be given to the customer.
Customizations of the
checkout.php template may have removed or otherwise prevent the credit card holder’s name field from being displayed in the checkout form potentially causing this error.
- You Did Not Enter the Year the Credit Card Expires
- The Credit Card Expiration Date You Provided Has Already Expired
- You Did Not Enter a Valid Security ID for the Card You Provided
- Product Does Not Have Sufficient Stock to Process Order
- The order cannot be processed. No shipping is available to the address you provided.
- The order cannot be processed. The shipping rate service did not provide rates because of a problem and no other shipping is available to the address you provided.
- Updating Shopp Using WordPress Plugin Updater Fails
- Permalink Issue Results in 404 Error
- You Did Not Provide a Credit Card Number
- No images appear in webshop after update