An error that occurs at checkout when the credit card expiration year is not provided.
You did not enter the year the credit card expires.
This error occurs during the checkout form validation process that ensures all required information is gathered before processing the order. During checkout, if the credit card expiration year is not provided the customer will be returned to the checkout form and this error will be given to the customer.
Customizations of the
checkout.php template may have removed or otherwise prevent the credit card expiration year field from being displayed in the checkout form potentially causing this error.
- You Did Not Select a Credit Card Type
- The Credit Card Number You Provided is Invalid
- You Did Not Enter the Month the Credit Card Expires
- The Credit Card Expiration Date You Provided Has Already Expired
- You Did Not Enter the Name on the Credit Card You Provided
- You Did Not Enter a Valid Security ID for the Card You Provided
- Product Does Not Have Sufficient Stock to Process Order
- Permalink Issue Results in 404 Error
- Updating Shopp Using WordPress Plugin Updater Fails
- No images appear in webshop after update